RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
- Peer Effects on Students’ Subjective Expectations, with Vincent Boucher and Arnaud Dufays
- Paternal Involvement in Pupils’ Education and Academic Achievement
Family Background and Academic Achievement : Evidence From Benin
- Risks of Food Insecurity on the Millet Markets in Niger : An Approach using the M-TAR Model, with Adingra Guillaume, African Journal of Frontiers of Economics and Mathematics, 1(1) (2016), 88-110. [in French]
- Comparative Analysis of the Determinants of Growth in WAEMU Countries and High Growth Countries, Revue d’Analyse des Politiques Economiques et Financières, 1(1) (2015), 41-68. (also in Research Paper of OCP Policy Center) [in French]
- Does Deposit Insurance Promote Financial Inclusion ? Evidence from CEMAC countries, with Eric N. Ekpinda.
- Child Nutritional Status: Effects of Remittances and Maternal Characteristics, with Hamed Sambo.
- Land Titles, Access to Credit and Agricultural Productivity in Burkina Faso, with Rolande Kpekou Tossou and Aristide Houndetoungan.
- Financial Inclusion and Financial Resilience in WAEMU Countries, with Rolande Kpekou Tossou and Marius Sossou.